"Latitia" Handmade Wedding Dress by SuzannaM Designs (0134)
Check out photos from beautiful brides who trusted me on Etsy <3 wearing my designs:
This is one of my favorite vintage style dresses. It is a long easy wearable wedding dress that fits any body type perfectly!
The dress is made of extra fine wrinkled tulle which has thin white lines and tiny clear tinsels which sparkle softly under the light.
The dress is very light and of course doesn't wrinkle more and fits the body nicely. There is a rubber on the waist which helps the lining of the dress, a belt covers the rubber on the waist tied around the waist twice.
The neck is a smile neckline and there are beautiful vintage style fallen sleeves that compliment the shoulders. The suspenders are made of lace, they can be removed if you prefer.
The lining of the dress is made of jersey fabric but it can be easily replaced with cotton fabric.
- Additional Dress Description:
1. The dress will be sewn to your exact measurements to fit and complement your body type nicely.
* You can see and download my measurement guide here:
2. You can choose the length you wish for your dress with no additional costs. Please note that you will receive exactly what you see in the pictures. Same laces, fabrics and colors (unless you choose to change color).
3. The designs are my very own original inspirations.
4. My dresses are 100% handmade from scratch by me (SuzannaM) in Greece and you can only find my original designs here on my etsy shop and my official website.
- Important Information:
1. All my dresses are Custom Handmade using only high quality fabrics and will be sewn to your exact measurements (check measurement guide link above) to fit and flatter your body.
2. All my dresses are made-to-order and a period of 2-3 months is required for the dress to be made and perfected for you! If you want it sooner, please contact me prior to making your purchase.
3. If you want any alterations to be made on my designs to your liking, please contact me to inform you about whether it's possible and the additional costs.
4. Please make sure you read my 'Shop Policies' and the 'FAQ' (Frequently Asked Questions) at the end of this page. You will get useful information about Payment, Production, Shipping Methods, Delivery Times and more.
1. You can have a better look at the fabric and the quality of my work by zooming in the photos.
2. You can either type your measurements in the "notes" section while you make your purchase or send them through a message after you have made your purchase.
3. Actual colors may slightly vary from the color on your screen due to monitor color restrictions.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me!
If you are interested in Bridal Accessories, you are more than welcome to check my BridalSpecialDay shop: